ELT Account Manager
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing strategic partnerships with the client base by leveraging Pearson ELT content, assets and partnerships. This person is responsible for maximizing market share and growth in the UAE and Qatar as well as establishing large institutional agreements.
The incumbent must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well as knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
- Presenting solutions capabilities to prospective clients
- Consulting with clients regarding technology and other support issues as it pertains to online learning environment
- Selling and implementing new business models
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers and prospective clients via on-site meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Superior customer relationship management skills. Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end users and decision makers.
- Acting as a liaison between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Proven experience negotiating and closing large transactions and/or contracts and achieving a significant growth towards a sales goal.Meeting, giving presentations and information to decision-makers in educational institutions.
- Able to conduct appropriate product presentations tailor-made to teachers’ needs.
- Feeding back to marketing & editorial colleague’s details of market needs to ensure our product is best suited to our customers
- Manage sales for given accounts, understand targets and track sales. Provide accurate sales forecasting.
Key Challenges and Responsibilities:
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic organization, the ability to change and flex to new ways of working as required.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, and have the ability to galvanise relationships internally and externally to obtain the best outcomes.
- Contributing to complex bids with ministry and large educational institutions.
- Strong strategic planning and organization skills (implement and coordinate)
- Highly motivated and independent worker
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and planning skills
- Target and performance driven
- Self starter with initiative and commercial awareness
- Commitment and flexibility
- Willingness to travel across the territory
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in digital and multi-media products
- Extensive knowledge of ELT
Education, Qualifications & Training
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Internationally recognised ELT Certification (CELTA, DELTA or Trinity Diploma)
- Significant online learning and/or strong consulting experience across a variety industries
- ELT teaching and or training, ideally with previous experience in working with Pearson products
- Knowledge of ELT digital products and solutions.
- Consultative sales experience
- Has experience in publishing industry
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 16, 2018
Job Unposting: Mar 17, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1800567