Job DescriptionEmployment Support AssistantSalary from £16,593 dependent upon experiencePart time 25 hours per week
Are you keen to work in a highly motivated, closely knit and committed team who are dedicated to supporting service users during their inspirational journeys of recovery? Do you want to work in a role that provides variety, exciting challenges and the guarantee that you can go home knowing you have made a difference to someone’s life?
Workbridge is a collection of small enterprises which are open to the public and provide a vocational pathway for service users with brain injuries, mental health problems, learning disabilities or autism, enabling them to recognise and achieve their full potential. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of Employment Support Assistant.
Duties will include;
- Assist the Employment Support Co-Ordinator in preparing individuals for work through co-delivering employment support sessions
- Support service users in obtaining and retaining work placements by attending interviews, reviews and arranging training as required
- Monitor employment support referrals and database to ensure actions are met and maintained
- Promote the employment support service internally and through social media
- Work collaboratively with community service users, St Andrew’s patients, external stakeholders, as well as clinical staff, to ensure that all supporting arrangements are in place.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you. We are looking for someone with a proactive, flexible and common sense approach who is passionate about delivering high standards in all that they do. Some experience or knowledge of employment support is desirable however full training will be given. Your empathy and enthusiasm for helping others will assist in enabling our service users to gain and retain paid or voluntary employment.
Full driving license is essential.
Closing date: Sunday 19th August