As the TAR Cost Control Lead, you will also ensures that all TAR Project cost, schedule, budget and manpower data is accurately updated on a daily basis during execution of the TAR Project, and reports on progress against plan.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency in TAR Project budget templates and reports, and for developing and implementing TAR Project estimating standards.
- Ensure consistency in cost control reporting and scope control including Extra Work and Change Orders.
- Responsible for compiling TAR Monthly Cost Report and creating WIP accruals.
- Maintain and update the 10 year “cash flow” report.
- Responsible for staffing Contract Cost Personnel and any additional Contractor TAR Administrative Personnel (such as Requisitioners).
- Responsible for becoming proficient with site cost forecasting software, and training contract cost personnel on its utilization and functionalities.
- Drive consistency in standardized SAP TAR Work Processes.
- Responsible for TAR Solomon reporting, gap analysis, and setting parameters for upcoming TAR events.
- Evaluate rate, hours and cost variances of TAR construction activities.
- Responsible for providing shift-by-shift real-time contractor head count, by craft.
- Provide TAR Leadership the ability to make smart construction management decisions as a result of the immediate visibility of Turnaround trends.
High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Cost Engineering experience in refining, petrochemical, or utility plant working large projects >$15M
- 5+ years of Budget Development & Estimating experience in an industrial construction environment
- Proficient in SAP PM module
- Knowledge of process industry equipment (exchangers, vessels, drums, heaters, etc.)
- Knowledge of process industry materials (piping, valves, fittings, etc.)
- Experience using Primavera P6 scheduling software and analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Experience in Eco-sys tool.