We are responsible for delivering the Estates Strategy, carrying out all estates related projects and managing the legal ownership of our estate, including liaising with landlords, local councils and planning authorities.
The NCA has an approved programme of projects to deliver a 10 year Estates Strategy. The Estates Senior Project Managers are the NCA's representatives acting as the single point of contact for day to day management of the NCA’s interest in a project.
We are currently seeking to recruit a talented and experienced Estates Senior Project Manager to lead delivery of a number of NCA Estates projects.
This is a key role in the overall delivery of the National Crime Agency (NCA) Estates strategy with a direct impact on protecting the public from serious and organised crime.
Each Estates Senior Project Manager is generally responsible for 4-5 projects at a time and is solely responsible for authorising expenditure on each project up to the project budget allocation.
• Creating and leading a range of Estates projects to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Day to day management and leadership of your range of Estates projects and any project team members.
• Design the project structure appropriate to the stage.
• Select and apply appropriate delivery methodologies.
• Build the project plans and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objective.
• Identify and set appropriate project controls. Track and report delivery against milestones.
• Track delivery of the project within budget.
• Ensure appropriate benefits realisation strategy is in place.
• Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships.
• Identify project risk and issues. Manage mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate.
• Provide key reports and support governance and decision making.
• Support or set appropriate project assurance.
• Ensure effective change management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.