Field Marketing Assistant
We are searching for a highly organized, detail-driven Marketing Assistant who will support the Marketing Manager in a variety of areas. This opportunity is located at our Boston, MA site location.
Interested candidates must upload a cover letter that accompanies a resume. Position is a 35-hour work week, paid hourly.
Here is what you will get to do :
- Create or assist with the creation of sales tools, market forecasting reports, email campaigns, brochures and other marketing collateral
- Prepare for conferences and meetings
- Fulfill requests and answer questions from professors and sales representatives
- Track expenses and budgets
- Keep various documents (such as competition guides and sales tools) updated as needed to assure correct information is available for our customers
- Build relationships with the sales force and district managers in order to effectively serve the needs of the sales force
- Attend and plan events for national and local conventions as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills – written, spoken, digital
- Interest in publishing is a plus!
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston
Work Locations: US-MA-Boston-501 Boylston 501 Boylston St Boston 02116
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1801361