Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Managing the TSA billing process related to the F&R partnership transaction.
This will include:
- Collaborating with global functional partners from both TR and F&R to ensure that amounts to be invoiced are understood and well documented
- Managing a team of two
- Overseeing the invoicing process to ensure that invoices are sent in a timely and accurate manner
- Partnering with Finance Leaders/key business contacts to ensure all aged and material items are appropriately reviewed and escalated as necessary
- Analyzing and reporting on other related processes including disposal accounting
- Ensuring that controls are identified and documented to govern the TSA management process
- Creating and implementing a strong Free Cash Flow and aging model to share with key Finance leaders
- Sharing knowledge with functional partners to ensure cash received is properly recorded and payments are accurately accounted for in the Purchase Order system
- TSA Financial Controllers: Lisa Lechus/Seema Grewal
- Controllership Teams based in London and New York
- TSA Functional Financial leads.
- General Accounting e.g. centralized AP and payroll functions
- Compliance: Legal entities controllers
- Indirect Tax
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- SAP and Bex
- Proven management skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Process and details orientated
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly and concisely interact with personnel at all management levels
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multinational environment
- Flexible mindset and problem solving attitude
- Takes ownership of problems and uses initiative to follow-up until problems are fully resolved
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Excellent Control and co-ordination skills
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
- Comfortable with working autonomously, taking ownership of relevant area as well as supporting the controllership team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines whilst working to a monthly close timetable
- Clear and effective communicator
- Strong customer focus and work ethic
- Self motivated
- Experience of working in a professional environment.
- Previous experience in SAP would also be desirable.
Education/ Certifications: (Specific degrees and/or certifications required or preferred)
ACCA/CIMA/ACA – Qualified.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.