You will be working on a wide range of clients varying in size and will have the opportunity to work on various financial services assignments. You will also be exposed to special assignments within the sector. You will enable the delivery of professional services of the highest standard to all clients, through the supervision and organisation of staff and the performance of audit, advisory and transaction support services on larger clients within banking and insurance industry.
• Manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring timely communication with the client of assignment scope, audit timetables, fees and engagement terms
• Support Managers and Senior Managers on larger complex audit and special assignments
• Review audit/assignment file during fieldwork stage and on completion, raising notes and resolving issues on a timely basis
• Control financial aspects including budgeting and recovery
• • Build client relationships throughout the year and seek networking opportunities with targets and referrers of work
• ACA, CA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or international equivalent is essential
• The role will require candidates to be highly motivated, commercially aware and able to thrive in a pressurised environment. It is essential that candidates be technically up to date in both UK GAAP and IFRS, and possess strong communication and team working skills.
• Experience of leading Audits, from planning through to completion.
• Experience in the Financial Services area would be advantageous.
• Able to demonstrate initiative and find solutions to problems which may not have been encountered before
• Acts as a positive influence on the team and actively participates in team
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. We have 310 offices in 89 countries and territories and 23,000 professionals worldwide.
Mazars are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, diversity and inclusion are central to our values.
We offer a salary that is competitive in the markets we operate in and you will have access to a wide range of benefits to support your lifestyle.
To Apply Please email Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org