The National Cyber Crime Unit (NCCU) leads the UK’s fight against cybercrime and uses specialist capabilities and expertise to support law enforcement partners across the UK and coordinate the entire UK response to cybercrime.
NCCU PMO is a small team based in London who look after a large budget which builds capabilities for the Unit.
The team work closely with Project Leads across NCCU to assist in the daily management of a number of diverse projects funded by the National Cyber Security Programme (NCSP). This role sits at the heart of the National Cyber Crime Unit and works closely with colleagues in Finance, Commercial, Legal and technical teams in the delivery of capabilities.
The successful candidate will work closely with Project Leads to assist them in managing their budgets and will work with the Manager to report expenditure to government offices and NCCU SMT.
The ideal candidate should have experience of and enjoy working with excel spreadsheets.
• Engaging with project leads, suppliers and other NCA departments, requiring good verbal and written communication skills.
• Coordinating and providing oversight of the purchase order system process in relation to projects.
• Coordinating the production of monthly reports, liaising with project leads as and when needed to provide support and guidance.
• Monitoring of multiple budgets with experience in using Microsoft Excel to detail, track and manage budgets.
• Providing financial data in support of monthly financial briefings to the senior management team and for ad-hoc requests.
• Managing and coordinating Programme Board meetings.
***All NCA officers must hold SC Enhanced upon entry as a minimum. To meet the National Security Vetting requirements for this role you will need to have resided in the UK for a minimum of 3 out of the past 5 years. For more information please see the Candidate information Pack***