Senior Officer Tactical Partnerships - NCCU
We are currently looking to recruit Senior Officers for the NCCU Tactical Partnerships team, either within our London or Warrington offices.
The post holders will be responsible for various industry and private sector engagement profiles.
The NCCU Tactical Partnerships Team works with key partners in the private sector to identify better ways of working together and to find new and innovative opportunities for the disruption of organised cyber crime.
• Lead engagement with industry to build and manage key relationships and encourage closer collaboration.
• Communicate NCCU strategic priorities to partners and drive the implementation of reporting/information-sharing mechanisms to achieve mutual benefits.
• Partner closely with other NCCU teams to raise awareness of Tactical Partnerships work and identify opportunities to support investigations and intelligence development.
• Gather intelligence from industry to support NCCU operational activity leading to investigative tasking’s and operational outcomes (disruption/arrest).
• Collaborate closely with the National Cyber Security Centre (a part of GCHQ) in support of shared objectives and goals.
***All NCA officers must hold SC Enhanced upon entry as a minimum. To meet the National Security Vetting requirements for this role you will need to have resided in the UK for a minimum of 3 out of the past 5 years. For more information please see the Candidate information Pack***