Serious and organised crime may feel far removed from our everyday lives, but it kills more people than all other national security threats combined. The NCA sits at the heart of the UK's response.
We tackle those that pose the greatest risk to our safety and security. We operate proactively at the high end of high risk, undertaking investigations to bring offenders to justice. The NCA has a wide remit and we are looking for committed individuals to join us in a Business Support capacity, to provide vital administrative and professional expertise across all departments in the NCA.
There are business support roles without our operational and non-operational environments.
Applicants will be considered for business support roles in its broadest sense across the Agency, but we appreciate that candidates will have preferences in terms of the sorts of areas that they would like to support.
To provide an efficient support service to National Crime Agency operations, corporate and service functions, programmes or projects, contributing towards the successful delivery of business objectives across the organisation.
• Provide business, administrative, secretarial and/or tactical support to operations, intelligence corporate or central service functions as tasked
• Search, collate and analyse data from multiply sources/ data systems and identify potential intelligence gaps.
• Provide administrative support to the business area to include the preparation of documents, typing and co-ordinating departmental correspondence, arranging meetings, diary management, minute taking, maintain, develop and review office systems/processes, travel bookings including accommodations/ car/ reservations, organise events and raise purchase orders in support of departmental activity (administrative roles)
• Perform effective case management to include analysis of case data and the monitoring logging and coding of case material in accordance with data protection and disclosure legislation
• Carry out database searches on internal and national systems and disseminate findings to support major crime investigations
(Data/ Intelligence and Analytical roles)
• Co-ordinate/ monitor feedback from investigators in all analysed cases
• Your varied duties mean that every day will bring a new challenge. The often time-critical nature of your activities will mean you must be able to multi-task and prioritise.
We are looking for committed individuals to join us as Support Assistant, to provide vital administrative expertise across a variety of departments in the National Crime Agency
Individuals will also need to evidence the below experience criteria during the recruitment process:
• Proven administrative experience to include the use of Microsoft Office and new digital technologies
• Proven experience of effective time management and working to tight timeframes.