The Gasoline Scheduler is responsible for communicating the gasoline strategy and operating targets to the 24/7 shift to maximize refinery gross margin. The gasoline scheduler plays a key role in developing a robust and optimized operating plan for the next 0-3 months. The gasoline scheduler also adjusts plant operations and production in response to unplanned events.
- Communicate the operating strategy to the 24/7 shift team via the shift operating guidelines
- Identify opportunities to maximize gross margin from refinery operations
- Develop the optimized 0-3 month gasoline and production schedule
- Optimize gasoline blending to maximize profitability, meet all product specifications, and match product demand
- Identify opportunities to increase refinery profitability and lead efforts to implement these opportunities
- Update operating plans in response to unplanned events
- Schedule deliveries & shipments of gasoline feedstocks & products
- Lead the Gasoline Optimization team to minimize gasoline product quality giveaway
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7.
Required - Bachelors' degree in engineering or other technical area
- Refinery Unit Knowledge
- Refinery Operations
- Refinery Optimization
- Performance Bias
- Taking the Lead
- Wise Decisions
- Abnormal Situation Management
- Problem Solving
- Computer Usage
- Partnering and Team Working
- Understanding the commercial impacts of refinery operations.