General Marketing Manager
The Campaign Manager for Institutional Marketing is responsible for providing campaign development and execution to drive leads and awareness for our Inclusive Access Model and Institutional Solutions
The Campaign Manager will work closely with sales channel and product team leads to develop a marketing strategy and will be tasked with developing the integrated marketing campaign plan utilizing a modern marketing mix for a variety of Institutional sales organization.
The Campaign Manager utilizes strong ideation, strategy, and marketing and communications skills to develop and execute key campaigns and marketing services efforts for some existing clients. The position requires strong digital marketing abilities and marketing analytics experience to set and deliver on campaign KPIs.
This is a Management level position which requires expert marketing knowledge and the ability to work independently.
- Integrated Marketing Campaign Planning, Development and Execution. Delivering on KPIs and communicating results.
- Oversees the planning, implementation, development of campaigns for our Career Success Program, Nursing, NCCER, Brady and Health Careers offerings.
- Responsible for planning and executing on a series of digital and measurable lead-generation and nurturing campaigns to drive awareness and qualified leads for our offerings.
- Reports on KPIs and campaign results to sales and other stakeholders.
- Develops and manages a robust Internal Communications plan to articulate campaign vision and real time updates on campaign assets and activities in market.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
* Qualifications *
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related field, OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales/account management, or a related field with proven ability to provide specific experience in campaign management and digital marketing in Corporate Learning & Development, Workforce Development, Higher Ed, Online Program Management or Career/Vocational Education.
- Initiating and managing large scale and complex projects across numerous cross functional and central marketing teams.
- Experience in planning and project management of multi-channel and multi-audience Marketing asset development.
- Diversified background with specific knowledge of Corporate Learning and Development, Online Learning Services, Workforce Ed, Career Services or Recruitment and experience to adeptly leverage internal resources to guide optimum collaboration (Marketing Automation, Creative, Copy, Conversion, PR, and all Media Channels, etc.)
- Excellent ideation and strategic problem solving skills to guide team discussion and problem solving with consideration of multiple factors and stakeholders
- Outstanding intrapersonal skills and communications skills with a high degree of maturity and professionalism required.
- High degree of personal ownership and accountability to consistently deliver results in a fast paced and high-profile environment.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Other Locations US-MA-Boston, US-NJ-Hoboken
Work Locations: US-MA-Boston-501 Boylston 501 Boylston St Boston 02116
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 17, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1803635