Reed is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting. Our Graduate Scheme is an integral part of our future strategy as it consistently produces senior managers, including our Chief Operating Officer, several Managing Directors and numerous senior managers throughout our offices nationwide.
- The Graduate Scheme is comprised of three 12-month placements. You will begin your career with Reed in an operational role, which means working as either:
- a Recruitment Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- a Media Sales Executive for the UK's leading online job board (reed.co.uk)
- an Employment Adviser working on welfare to work programmes (Reed in Partnership)
- In your second and third year on the Graduate Scheme, we offer opportunities to progress within our core operations, with many graduates accelerating into manager roles before the end of the scheme. These opportunities also exist in a number of our international offices including Malta, Hungary and the Czech Republic. Alternatively, opportunities may be available within any of our support services, including Finance, HR, Marketing, Training and Development, or IT.
- Many graduate schemes offer a very defined route, often leading you down a particular direction with little room to change your chosen path. In contrast, at Reed there are a diverse range of opportunities on offer which will help you focus your career and help you achieve long term goals. By the end of the scheme you could have already earned at least £100,000 and be stepping into a senior manager position.
Remuneration & Other Key Benefits:
- All new starters will begin on £23,000 (£27,000 in Central London) with a £1,000 joining bonus.
- All GTS members will receive a basic salary increase 9 months in to each year on the scheme. By the end of the three years you will be on an average base salary of £30,000.
- During your 2nd or 3rd year you can receive sponsorship to complete a Professional Qualification of your choice, such as CIPD, CIM, CMI, Prince2, or the Harvard HBX Core Certificate for example.
- When starting you will be assigned a senior manager / director from the business as your personal mentor throughout your time on the scheme to help guide and develop your progress.
- Bonus/Commission structures that reward your for your hard work (operational roles in RSR & reed.co.uk only). Last year, our highest earning consultant on the Graduate Training Scheme earned a personal income in excess of £80,000 (not bad for someone who graduated three years ago!).
- Unparalleled on-boarding / training when you start. RSR starters will even be enrolled as Graduate Apprentices and gain an NVQ / similar qualification by the end of their first year.
All applicants must:
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis (NB. we cannot offer Visa Sponsorship)
- Have achieved, or be on track for, a 2.1 bachelors degree in any subject
- Be geographically flexible as this allows us to offer you the widest range of career opportunities
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the recruitment industry
- Be Target-driven, resilient, ambitious and possess excellent communication skills