We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Finance teams provide the support to ensure sound decisions are always made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at – whether its facts and figures, management analysis, crafting partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions – joining us as Group Insurance Manager we’ve got the spot for you.
In this role you will support the Senior Group Insurance Manager to provide effective insurance, risk management and compliance solutions to the Vodafone Group. You will engage with all Vodafone local markets to gather and interpret insurance exposure data and to present this to Vodafone’s insurance brokers and insurers and work closely with the Maltese captive insurance team.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the insurance programmes of Vodafone UK.
• Managing the collection of risk exposure data from all Vodafone local markets
• Designing and executing the employers liability, global travel, motor and engineering sections of the Group global insurance programme
• Assisting with budgeting for premiums and fees and deal with internal recharge queries
• Providing advice and guidance on insurance matters to the business
• Maintaining and updating sharepoint sites with insurance documentation, policies and endorsements
• Analytical and detail focussed with good MS excel skills
• Effective communicator
• Relevant core insurance experience, or an understanding of multinational insurance programmes
• Competence at interpreting insurance policies
• Team player with ability to work independently
• ACII qualification, Advanced Diploma in Insurance
• Certificate in Insurance
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.