ABOUT THE ROLE
Information Systems Division (ISD) delivers and supports an enterprise portfolio of efficient, resilient, innovative and secure IT services to meet COPFS’ business needs. ISD will play a crucial role in implementing COPFS’ digital strategy by developing sustainable digital and information solutions that modernise, innovate and transform the delivery of user focused services and to improve the way our organisation works.
This post, part of a number of targeted posts being advertised to enhance ISD’s operational and strategic delivery capabilities, offers an exciting opportunity to manage and lead the ISD Cybersecurity and Resilience team responsible for providing secure IT infrastructure and enterprise digital services to COPFS’ internal and external customers and stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA REQUIRED
- Proven track-record and broad experience in the management and delivery of compliant IT and cybersecurity policies and protection solutions in a government or enterprise level organisation.
- Experience of evaluation, certification and accreditation of IT and information systems to HMG or other regulated security scheme requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing and developing security policies, including Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS) and other associated security accreditation and compliance documentation.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of a broad range of enterprise security technologies and architecture, including but not exclusively, intrusion detection, anti-virus, firewalls, DMZ, secure information architecture, patch management and encryption systems.
- Proven track record in working closely with IT infrastructure and digital solutions architects to ensure that security and accreditation design and operational aspects are adequately addressed.
- Experience in overseeing and supporting IT health checks, including defining the scope, interpretation of results and providing guidance on implementation of remedial actions.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, with proven experience of effective relationship-building and ability to present and communicate written and verbal communications with internal and external stakeholders and accreditors at all levels.
If you have any queries please email Recruitment@copfs.gsi.gov.uk.
Application packs are available to download from our website http://www.copfs.gov.uk/careers.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Selection will be competency based.
Closing date for these vacancies is: 23rd February 2018 at 5pm
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.