We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.92 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
PIMCO is a global investment solutions provider with more than 2,600 dedicated professionals in 17 offices focused on a single mission: to manage risks and deliver returns for our clients. We are recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients around the world. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
We are looking for an experienced Marketer to lead our data driven Digital Marketing efforts across EMEA. The role will involve driving our digital customer acquisition and growth efforts by architecting digital strategy, launching and managing campaigns, optimizing our web assets, and using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our performance.
· Develop and implement digital initiatives including web, social, search, email and automation marketing strategies that support the regional client experience and business objectives
· Work closely with our executive team and other senior leaders to help translate our overall company strategy into a clear quarterly digital roadmap that helps us achieve our goals
· Partner with broader Marketing team to leverage branded assets to power client engagement and scale distribution efforts
· Project manage individual digital initiatives as necessary to unify digital workstreams with other key stakeholders in the business
· Set up a process for incorporating feedback throughout the business into our digital roadmap, without compromising our focus on longer term, scalable infrastructure
· Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall content & social strategy to increase awareness and engagement
· Define and declare the role of each global and regional social channel, and monitor/measure the execution (global dashboard)
· Develop KPIs and create mechanisms to analyze the team's initiatives and its impact on business results
· Digital roadmap development and balancing digital & business priorities to create a best-in-class client experience
· Standing up integrated digital campaigns across channels
· Partnering with business, global digital and marketing colleagues to enable growth and enhance the CX
· Data-driven marketer with a deep understanding of A/B testing tools & techniques, BI platforms, and web event tracking
· Strong record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/initiatives with measurable results.
· Proven results building social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive demand
· Ability to influence decision making and collaborate closely with senior executives to drive strategy
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and aggressive project timeframes
· Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done
· Demonstrated passion for driving big ideas through customer insights
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Life insurance and travel coverage
401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office