Who we are:
adam&eveDDB is a creative communications agency made up of people from the worlds of advertising, design, digital, events, media, content and social strategy. More than ten years on, we still have the energy of a start-up and our vision is unchanged: we believe that ideas can come from anywhere. Our ethos 'adam&everyone' aims to cultivate an atmosphere as intellectually curious about differences as it is respectful of them, and we want to make sure that whoever you are, wherever you are from and whatever you believe, you feel completely confident being you.
We are on a journey to becoming a pro-actively anti-racist and positively inclusive agency and have recently undertaken a systematic audit of our entire business, every touchpoint and output in order to identify the systems and processes that are holding us back. We have identified a series of commitments and actions that we need to take in order to rebuild the agency in a pro-actively anti-racist and positively inclusive way. We are looking for our first Head of Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, reporting directly to the Joint CEOs, to lead the way as we embed DE&I, and this commitment, at the heart of our business strategy. This role will also support our wider agencies within the DDB group including Gutenberg Global, cain&abel and DDB Remedy.
ideally you will:
• Have experience of successfully leading and implementing DE&I strategy and initiatives, preferably in a creative environment
• Have a deep subject matter knowledge of DE&I issues, trends and best practices
• Be able to quickly understand the business environment and build excellent relationships across a variety of seniority levels and disciplines, bringing everyone along on the journey
• Thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment
• Be action and results oriented, able to effectively project manage with an analytical mindset
• Be a hands-on, positive champion for change who delivers results
• Take a coaching and collaborative approach, with an empowering, empathetic manner, demonstrating the ability to listen and gain people’s trust at all levels
• Have experience of presenting to senior stakeholders and employees on DE&I topics and initiatives, as well as running events
• Be a strong facilitator and has experience of running discussions on DE&I topics
• Demonstrates the ability to influence at all levels and understands the need to present ideas that take into account commercial aspects.
What happens now?
If you are interested in this rewarding challenge, supported by a competitive salary and benefits package, apply below with your CV with a covering note on why this role might be for you. Please also include your availability and salary expectations. This role is a part-time opportunity of up to 4 days a week.
Due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be responded to and we can only accept CVs from applicants with the right to work in the UK.
At DDBUK we want to make sure that whoever you are, wherever you are from and whatever you believe, you feel completely confident being you. To help achieve this we offer equal opportunities and have core agency initiatives, each with an ambition to improve diversity and inclusion. If you need any adjustments to complete your application or attend an interview please let us know.
If you’d like to apply please use the following link; http://app.jobvite.com/m?3BLdclwB