Head of Recruitment Services
Provide leadership for the student recruitment function including all sales and engagement activity from new enquiry through to enrolment. When required by partner universities, this also includes the provision of admissions services. The role involves working with Marketing colleagues on the continuous development of all processes and tools, including SalesForce and Pardot CRM systems and the line management of a team of 20 plus Enrolment Advisors, and support staff including CRM, SalesForce Administrator, Admissions Officer(s) Training and Development Manager.
Purpose of the Position
The purpose of the role is to develop a team that is best in the world at supporting students through the programme evaluation and admissions process to exceed enrolment targets at each programme intake.
Core Tasks and Responsibilities
- To meet an exceed enrolment targets for each programme intake in the university partnerships portfolio
- To develop a high performance sales team focused on enrolment results and programme growth that consistently achieve or accede performance (sales and productivity) KPIs
- To review and refine performance KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure proper leading indicators are being reviewed to guide sales achievement
- To review sales incentives plans for team regularly to ensure compensation incentives are aligned to delivery appropriate sales results in each programme intake
- Collaborate with the Vice President, Director Commercial Services and other departmental heads in the strategic development of the division.
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing to development clear student acquisition strategy.
- Lead the roll out of recruitment services with new partners.
- Develop tools, processes and workflows to maximise efficiency and provide an excellent customer experience
- Work closely with Marketing to develop a multi-channelled/touch point customer journey including sales, comms and online engagement activities
- Develop team structure, capacity, capabilities, monitoring and development routines to maximise efficiency and drive an excellent customer experience.
- Develop reporting suite to support strategic and operational decision making and team performance.
- Key participant in the development of SalesForce and Pardot to support the expansion of the global OPM business
- Develop of university admissions services including processes, workflows and platforms
- Key participant in the scoping, procurement, development and deployment of infrastructure including SalesForce, Pardot, ININ telephony, Moodle admissions portal.
Training / Competencies Experience
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualifications
- Considerable HE experience
- Demonstrable recruitment or sales experience
- Experience leading large teams
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-80 Strand 80 Strand London WC2R 0RL
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 27, 2018
Job Unposting: May 25, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1806681
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.