Head of Sales
This is an outstanding opportunity to lead a highly driven sales function within an innovative new online learning service that Pearson has launched in the UK. The core responsiblity for the role is to generate revenue through the sale of online degree programmes to students globally. Provide leadership for the sales function within the Higher Education Online Programme Management team, including all student recruitment and engagement activity from new enquiry through to enrolment. When required by partner universities, this also includes the provision of admissions services. The role involves working with Marketing colleagues on the continuous development of all processes and tools, including SalesForce and Pardot CRM systems and the line management of a team of 20 plus Enrolment Advisors, and support staff. This role will suit a highly motivated sales leader with the ability to work collaboratively under pressure, build, nurture and close out a sales pipeline and manage and motivate a large team to meet aand exceed ambitious revenue targets.
Purpose of the position
The purpose of the role is to develop a world-class sales team that exceeds revenue targets whilst supporting students through the programme evaluation and admissions process.
Core tasks and responsibilities
- To meet and exceed revenue targets for each programme intake in the university partnerships portfolio - through effective design and implementation of a sales strategy to convert leads into paid enrolments on the programme.
- To develop a high performance sales team focused on enrolment results and programme growth that consistently achieve or exceed performance (sales and productivity) KPIs
- To review and refine performance KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure proper leading indicators are being reviewed to guide sales achievement
- To review sales incentives plans for team regularly to ensure compensation incentives are aligned to delivery appropriate sales results in each programme intake
- Collaborate with the Vice President, Director Commercial Services and other departmental heads in the strategic development of the division.
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing to development clear student acquisition strategy.
- Lead the roll out of recruitment services with new partners.
- Develop tools, processes and workflows to maximise efficiency and provide an excellent customer experience
- Work closely with Marketing to develop a multi-channelled/touchpoint customer journey including sales, comms and online engagement activities
- Develop team structure, capacity, capabilities, monitoring and development routines to maximise efficiency and drive an excellent customer experience.
- Develop reporting suite to support strategic and operational decision making and team performance.
- Key participant in the development of SalesForce and Pardot to support the expansion of the global OPM business
- Develop of university admissions services including processes, workflows and platforms
- Key participant in the scoping, procurement, development and deployment of infrastructure including SalesForce, Pardot, ININ telephony, Moodle admissions portal.
- Demonstrable recruitment or sales experience
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualifications
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-80 Strand 80 Strand London WC2R 0RL
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018
Job Unposting: Aug 9, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1806681
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled