Job DescriptionHousekeeping Services Manager Salary –
£28,000 - £30,000 Per AnnumLocation-
St Andrews Healthcare NorthamptonHours: 37.5 per week – flexible shift pattern to include every other weekend
We are looking for an individual with a good track record of previous housekeeping supervisory experience. If you have a positive can-do attitude, excellent people skills and an eye for the smallest of detail, then we want to hear from you!The role: To manage and oversee the charity’s Housekeeping activities including deployment and operational control of staff i.e. Porters, Laundry and Central Hotel Services Assistants, ensuring that activities undertaken and carried out within the mutually agreed standard, where applicable. Line management responsibility of Housekeeping Team Leader to effectively manage the Housekeeping staff to deliver a high standard of service meeting the operational needs.Key Responsibilities:
- To liaise with Operational leads to provide a bespoke laundry and cleaning service to IPU’S.
- Assist with delivery of strategy for the charity providing a world class housekeeping service for both service users and staff.
- Assist with financial and budgetary control for the Housekeeping service in Northampton.
- Maximise the Northampton day-to-day department staffing through direct line management of the team leaders, holding daily and weekly meetings, planning for holiday and sickness relief.
- Responsible for the process of mandatory training for all Housekeeping team to ensure Charity KPI’s are maintained.
- Undertake local induction programme for all Housekeeping staff.
- Manage supplier compliance in line with service level agreements, develop and improve standards, set targets and to include managements reporting
- Assist the Head of Soft FM with the monthly financial management of the budgets through forecasting and budget setting process.
- Maintain the Laundry in line with legislation and NHS guidance
- Undertake all recruitment for Housekeeping central teams and IPU’s as and when required.
- Undertake auditing process for all sites as dictated by the MICAD auditing calendar to ensure compliance and standards are maintained.
- Assist with developing and revision of the department’s internal policies and procedures.
For those candidates that wish to see a full job description and or person specification please contact Recruitment Advisor Katie Carroll 01604 616536Rewards:
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Sickness policy on par with the NHS.
35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service.
Car lease scheme.
Cycle to work scheme.
Healthcare cash plan.
Paid DBS application.
Access to free vocational qualifications.Closing Date: 2nd December 2018.