Using your skills as a professional Recruiter you will support delivery of the NCA’s People Programme by making best use of the deployable skills as we build a workforce that is diverse as the communities we serve.
- Ownership of strategic relationship with key business stakeholders to understand the people aspects of their business strategy in order to build the recruitment strategy.
- Work as part of a management team, collectively responsible for the performance and delivery of recruitment to strict SLA’s
- Deliver consistent high level communication strategies and re-enforcement of key messages across business commands and other stakeholders.
- Collaboration with interdependent stakeholders, to deliver joined up approach to recruitment.
- Develop external profile to offer through leadership, gather market knowledge around competitor activity and industry trends, and share this information appropriately.
- Accountable for driving delivery of recruitment services against this framework and in line with agreed performance management targets.
- Drive commitment to meeting diversity targets and delivering high quality candidate experience including robust and efficient selection methodologies.
- Attending events when required to further develop relationships.
- Implement measures to ensure that performance against KPIs is tracked effectively.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, implement and control audit and quality processes.
- Running and supporting assessment centres
- Effectively asses and manage business risk.
- Provide effective leadership