The post holder will advise and counsel HR and business leadership in the OE areas, with a specific focus on Talent Management, to support the development of realistic and creative solutions to issues and enhance organizational capability and development.
- Lead the preparations for the Fuels NA Talent Review, Talent Review Refresh and Pull Through discussions with support from the Fuels NA HR Analyst. Participate in the reviews and ensure updates and actions are documented and completed.
- Support the assigned businesses in developing their annual talent reviews; Collaborate regularly with assigned Fuels NA HR Managers to ensure process consistency, building familiarity of internal talent, and support development action planning.
- Provide coaching to the business-facing HR teams to develop capability in how the talent management strategy is executed.
- Act as central contact for Group/Segment/D&I Development Programs, including CAPs, Female Development Program, Minority Development Program and ELC for the Fuels NA.
- Support preparation of materials and participate in the US Downstream People Forum.
- Program Lead for Fuels NA specific development programs including Mentorship Program and Communities of Leaders Program
- Partner with Downstream Challenge Advisor and Business/HR Leads to ensure Fuels NA graduate development programs are aligned with Segment and Group expectations to allow for consistent talent development.
- Act as US Regional Downstream Challenge Program Lead - lead collaboration efforts between the Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemical Challenge Programs. Reside as liaison between US Downstream Challenge Program leads and Segment Talent Advisor.
- Lead the Fuels NA Challenger Steering Committee
Future Leaders Program
- Act as FLP SPA for Fuels NA and partner with Downstream Talent Advisor on FLP placement for the Fuels NA.Employee Engagement
- Partner with OE Manager to consult and support development of Pulse Survey action plans and culture interventions for Fuels NA; provide support to the embedded HR teams within assigned businesses in development of local engagement plans
- Oversee Fuels NA Powered by People internal communication strategy in collaboration with Communications & External Affairs – maintain Powered by People intranet page and employee communication material
Provide expertise and consultancy around organization design processes and tools to the assigned embedded HR teams and the leaders ensuring the organization model supports the business strategy
Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in HR preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of following areas: Organizational Effectiveness/Organizational Design, talent management, change management and/or performance management
- 5-8 Years of experience in HR or related