Information Security Governance, Communications and Culture Lead
The ISCCL will
- Responsible for directing both internal and external communications for CISO
- Help drive a strong global message of responsibility and ownership around securing Pearson’s sensitive information assets.
- Drive annual policy review per documented review/approval cycle
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Information Security policies and standards in order to…
- ...drive global awareness of policies and standards and ensure they are broadly known and understood, translate as needed.
- Drive a continuous increase in the adoption and compliance of Security Policies and Standards, which in turn will drive a decrease in incidences.
- Routinely measure Information Security policy awareness / adoption.
- Develop and maintain materials which contain guidance on Information Security policies and best practices specific to different businesses / stakeholders across Pearson including the staff and customers of the specific Digital Service or project.
- Develop and deliver or facilitate the delivery of training where necessary, and regularly audit for awareness.
- Be responsible for the annual Information Security Awareness month, including activities, communications, and everything it takes to make it a successful month
- Create an annual communications plan that will include CISO videos, Information Security Monthly Newsletter, “10 Minutes to InfoSec” presentations, blog posts, site visits, and all other activities and communications needed to ‘get the word out’.
- Select and share a monthly “mascot” for the CISO team to use (“the owl”).
- Regularly update the program board deck
- Deliver on KPIs
- a graduate degree preferred,
- very strong verbal and written communications skills,
- ability to meet very aggressive deadlines
- CISSP or ability to achieve within 6 months of hire
- drive to create a strong culture and improve our InfoSec maturity score through global culture-shifting
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-80 Strand 80 Strand London WC2R 0RL
Organization: Technology & Operations
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Sep 25, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1813005
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.