As part of the Maintenance & Reliability team, the Infrastructure Program Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for the field activities for all of the Infrastructure programs (excluding Electrical). The current Infrastructure programs include Coating/Painting, Cooling Towers, Roads, Railroad, Concrete/Foundations, Fireproofing, Corrosion under insulation/ Corrosion under fireproofing (CUI/CUF), Firewater, OM&S Integrity Management, Sewer Cleaning and Repair, and Platform/Handrail/Pipe Support Structural Repair. The Infrastructure Program Coordinator will interact with the Contractors performing the Infrastructure program work, Maintenance Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Maintenance Superintendents, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Planners, and Operations staff for all day to day issues.
- Coordinate the field activities for all Infrastructure programs (excluding Electrical).
- Operate an effective project control system that accurately measures, monitors, and reports progress against key performance indicators.
- Provides status updates to the Infrastructure owners.
- Manages the planning, scheduling, operations interface, and Performing Authority duties for the Infrastructure programs.
- Manages the invoicing and timesheets for the Infrastructure programs.
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Inspection, Reliability and Maintenance Teams to utilize appropriate resources for Infrastructure programs support.
- Actively leads health, safety and environmental performance for Infrastructure projects to achieve our goals of no accidents, no harm to people and no harm to the environment.
- Understands relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) regulations, policies and procedures applicable to the Infrastructure programs.
- Coordinate pertinent projects with the Turnaround (TAR) Team to understand expectations for deliverables required to plan and execute project work during Turnaround events.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associate or Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years refinery or chemical plant field execution experience