Graduate Management Consultant
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Roles available in our Early Career’s Scheme:
- Business Design Summer Intern
- Business Design Graduate
- People & Talent Graduate
- Implementation Graduate
IT Transformation Industrial Placement
IT Transformation Graduate
- Digital: Software Developer Industrial Placement
- Digital: Software Developer Graduate
- Digital: User Experience Industrial Placement
- Digital: User Experience Graduate
- Trust & Cyber Security Industrial Placement
- Trust & Cyber Security Graduate
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Industrial Placement
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Graduate
- Product Design & Engineering Summer Internships: Data Science, Electronic Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry), Software Engineering, Technology & Innovation Management
- Strategy Industrial Placement
- Strategy Graduate
- Consumer Summer Intern
- Defence & Security Graduate
- Energy & Utilities Summer Intern
- Energy & Utilities Industrial Placement
- Energy & Utilities Graduate
- Financial Services Graduate
- Healthcare Graduate
- Life Sciences Graduate
- Public Services & Government Graduate
- Public Services & Government Industrial Placement
- Transport, Travel & Logistics Graduate
- Please visit our Early Career’s website to find out more about each role and details on how to apply: http://graduates.paconsulting.com/uk/roles/
What we look for in candidates:
- A 2:1 degree – please check specific job roles to see discipline areas.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to articulate complex concepts with structure and clarity
- Great problem-solving skills and the confidence to challenge others
- Effective teamworking to solve complex problems, often in pressurised environments
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement
- A hunger to learn and be challenged, coupled with ambition to grow personally and professionally
- Keen interest in digital trends, and how they impact people and businesses would be advantageous
- Availability and willingness to travel across the UK, Europe and beyond, living away from home and working in changing environments
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.