We are one of the world’s most trusted providers of digital product content for ecommerce sites, mobile shopping aps and virtual merchandising applications. With 20 years’ experience in ecommerce content, Nielsen Brandbank maximises the impact of online products, while minimising the cost and effort to retailers and suppliers. We create high quality content that fuels ecommerce success for our customers, while creating a rich online shopping experience.
Made up of people who don’t settle for second best, Nielsen Brandbank prides itself on being an innovative thought leader with high employee and customer satisfaction.
Brandbank has a friendly, fast-paced environment. When you work with us, you’ll be part of a supportive and ambitious team; a great setting for developing your skills and getting involved in exciting new projects. We’re a sociable bunch with regular get-togethers and team-building days.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Integration Consultant who will be responsible for the integration consultancy with customers to support their implementations as well as the design and implementation of feeds plus the 2nd line support of feeds to data consumers. The role requires you to have a good blend of both customer & technical skills as you will often be required to talk with both commercial & technical contacts.
Key accountabilities for our roles include:-
- Develop a thorough understanding of every aspect of the Brandbank.
- Gathering customer & documentation of requirements and identifying customer objectives.
- Technical consultation with customer development teams.
- Visiting customer sites to present proposed solutions to stakeholders.
- Compiling documentation for customers and staff including: technical and usage guides; policies and frameworks; knowledge transfer and basic training.
- Provide 2nd line support for internal & external customers.
- End to end ownership of new integrations with our data consumers.
- Dealing with commercial and technical personnel at all levels.
- An understanding of consumer content and/or online retail industry and related technologies.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have:-
- Working knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Good knowledge of JSON, XML and other web technologies.
- Experience of the Ruby programming language, the .NET programming environment, as well as other Microsoft product environments.
- An appreciation of complex data structures.
- The ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of a customer’s needs and translate them to a set of requirements and well-planned deliverables.
- The ability to understand and dive into the detail of a solution, e.g. API definitions.
- Excellent communication skills, including building customer rapport.
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Desire to learn and develop
- Strong problem solving skills