Flexible Hours, Permanent
£36,749 - £42,424 per annum pro rata + £4,000 IT allowance + COPFS benefits package
This IT Security Officer (ITSO) role will require the post-holder to provide professional guidance and expertise to deliver front line IT security responsibilities, and provision of practical support, guidance and monitoring of controls to support th
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA REQUIRED
- Experience in the application and support of IT cyber security services, procedures and controls within an enterprise organisation or corporate environment.
- Technical knowledge and experience of enterprise IT networks, operating systems, information databases and applications systems, anti-virus, patch management and cyber protection or monitoring systems.
- Experience in reviewing, developing and controlling corporate IT security and information management related policies or procedures.
- Experience in the coordination or application of IT health checks within a corporate network environment, and of supporting or providing guidance on the implementation of remedial actions.
- Awareness of the latest cyber security products and industry best practice guidance and techniques.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, with ability to present and communicate written and verbal communications with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Appropriate BCS information security management or other cyber security management related qualifications (such as NCSC Certified Professional (CCP) at Practitioner Level as a Security and Information Risk Advisor).
- Experience of evaluation, certification and accreditation of IT and information systems to HMG or other regulated security scheme requirements.