This role is responsible for the enduring management of information and knowledge across The Enabling Program’s finance, procurement, supply chain, and rights and royalties support materials, and the ongoing maintenance of key, related Pearson ServiceNow and intranet spaces.
The purpose of this role is to develop The Enabling Program’s knowledge management strategy and to support Pearson employees in the long-term adoption ofthe new ways of working (finance, procurement, supply chain and rights and royalties) that The Enabling Program is delivering.
- Responsible for developing an enduring knowledge management strategy for The Enabling Program’s finance, procurement, supply chain, and rights and royalties support materials
- Responsible for the design and ongoing maintenance of key, related ServiceNow and intranet spaces (including myFinOps and Neo)
- Responsible for governance of content
- Responsible for communicating content updates to relevant employees, using existing channels, where possible, and creating new ones, as needed
- Building and maintaining relationships with key support teams (e.g. ServiceNow team and global capability leads and experienced users network)
- Working closely with the global capability leads and experienced users network to continuously improve key platforms
- Integrating new functionality into key platforms
- Providing timely reports and updates to key stakeholders. Workstream / line management responsibilities
- Plan and oversee the day-to-day running of workstream / team and delivery of milestones on time, as needed
- Manage team budget, as needed
- Ensure best practice management of the team, including regular feedback and effective and supportive people management, as needed
- Work supportively and collaboratively with other teams
- Build relationships and trust with key stakeholder to support program delivery and collaborative approaches where appropriate
- Communicate in line with communication and programme plans with team and wider stakeholders.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Ability to develop knowledge / content management systems (specifically, ServiceNow and Jive-n) and in building organizational learningaudiences
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and an understanding of internal communication best practice
- Expertise in deriving insight and using knowledge from data collected and analysed in decision making, planning, cross organisational and external activities
- Ability to develop helpful working relationships
- Ability to prioritise and manage work effectively.
- Analytical with extensive experience in knowledge management and organisational learning
- Experience in data capture and analysis, in evaluating and assessing organizational impact, and in using learning and evidence from data to improve organizational capacity and practice, to continuously improve key platforms
- Evidence of being able to build effective and sustainable relationships.
Personal Style and Behaviour
- Respect for our values: Brave, Imaginative, Decent and Accountable
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-NJ-Hoboken
Work Locations: US-NJ-Hoboken-221 River 221 River Street Hoboken 07030
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Feb 7, 2018
Job Unposting: Mar 9, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1802073