Closing date: 30 June 2019 at midnight
Pearson are seeking writers, reviewers, scrutineers and and examiners to support the development and delivery of assessments for LCCI qualifications. In particular for the writing and marking of exam papers.
Pearson London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) International examinations are a symbol of business expertise and success, and are recognised throughout the world. They are work-related qualifications, created to give professional learners the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the workplace. The examinations assess the professional knowledge of the subject and are tested in English. These qualifications are for business in a range of subject areas:
- Financial and Quantitative
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Business, Administration and IT
Pearson LCCI International qualifications are offered through a growing network of over 4,000 centres, supported by extensive learning resources and easy online administration. The qualifications are taken in over 80 countries and each year over 500,000 are awarded across the globe.
We are looking for scrutineers and revisers for the following qualifications:
Level 2 and Level 3 Text Production (Closing date 30/04)
3 Sales and Account management
2 and 3 business calculations
3 business principles
2 Business Fundamentals
3 Computerised Accounting
L3 The retail banking environment
L3 retail Banking Operations
L3 Finance for retail banking
L3 The Retail Banking Environment
L3 Retail Banking Operations
L3 Finance for Retail Banking
Closing date 31st May
- Level 3 Certificate in Media and Public Relations
- The public relations environment
- The media and media relations environment
- Public relations and media planning
- Legal and ethical issues, challenges and risks
- Level 3 Certificate in Sales and Account Management
- Sales fundamentals
- The stages of the personal selling process
- Information needed to prepare a sales plan
- Sales planning and measuring performance
- Account management
- Level 2 Certificate in Copywriting & Content for Marketing
- Marketing principles
- Copywriting and content for marketing fundamentals
- Communication and brand influence on copywriting and content
- Copywriting and content for different media
- Measuring success
- Applying practical writing skills
- Reviewing copy and content
- Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Understanding digital marketing
- Digital information, media, channels and devices
- Digital marketing and the marketing mix
- Digital marketing analytics
- Challenges and legal and ethical considerations in digital marketing
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communication
- The customer environment
- Customer behaviour and buying decisions
- Customer research
- The customer experience journey
- Communications fundamentals
- Corporate communications
- Producing and testing communications
- Challenges, risks, legal and ethical considerations
- Level 3 Modern Marketing Principles
- Understanding marketing
- The marketing plan
- Market research, data collection and segmentation
- Marketing mix
- Measuring the success of marketing activities
- Legal and ethical issues
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent, and a minimum of one year’s teaching experience in the relevant subject. A teaching qualification is desirable, but not essential for all roles.
- Read the copy and indicate any printing errors or omissions.
- Where appropriate, and if directed to do so by the Content Production Manager, work through the question paper and answer the questions as a candidate sitting the question paper.
- Bring to the attention of the Content Production Manager any other feature of the question paper which may cause difficulties for the candidates.
- Submit a full report to the Content Production Manager on the form provided and within the timescale agreed with the Content Production Manager.
- You will have sound organisational skills.
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
- You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
- You will be IT literate
As a writer, reviewer, scrutineer or examiner, you can use your knowledge and expertise to contribute to the robust and expedient delivery of qualifications. You can also build upon your professional qualifications; adding another area of expertise and experience to your CV.
For more information on available positions, email quoting, ref. LCCI Marketing.
Visit our website for information on the Pearson LCCI qualifications: