LSE’s IMT (Information Management and Technology) division provides services to over 10,000 staff and student users.
Lead Business Partner – Research owns the relationship with their relevant area across the School. They also line manage the Business Partnering team, which is a team of Business Partners and a Resource Planner.
Business Partnering and Resource Planning are new functions so this role will be leading in creating this new team and setting objectives.
- be experienced in line managing and motivating a highly professional team.
- have a comprehensive knowledge of ICT relevant to the assigned area of expertise.
- be practised in portfolio management and performance management practices and methodologies.
- be responsible for the initiation of IS project work, including New Project Request generation and guiding through the new demand process with the Business Improvement Unit and other departments.
- prepare and deliver high quality presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences in order to demonstrate and evangelise Business Partnering output and outcomes.
- participate in the development of strategic objectives for Data and Technology and ensure the translation of the strategy into successful implementation and delivery of high quality systems and services.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.