The Digital & EBS Team under the CTO Organization is currently hiring for a Lead Product Owner, Digital to transform and grow a portfolio of digital (online) capabilities which will increase our strategic digital footprint, rationalize our legacy estate and grow our digital KPIs across marketing, sales and customer operation areas . Example capabilities within the portfolio are My Account (MyRefinitiv) and our lead generation and marketing websites.
The Lead Product Owner will be creating requirements in partnership with operational KPI owners & stakeholders, and then articulating the vision and providing direction and leadership to a cross functional Agile development team of onshore & offshore technical resources, vendors, analysts, architects and UX and UI designers to Ideate, design, build, deploy and ultimately transform and grow our digital capabilities.
- Creates requirements in partnership with operational KPI owners & Stakeholders
- Manages the Product Backlog, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Assesses value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value and aligned to digital and business strategy.
- Plans and prioritizes product feature development
- Oversees and acts as the decision maker for UX and UI design
- Develops release management and user upgrade strategies for new functionalities to maximize ROI and KPIs
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Works closely with broader Product Management team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Defines and owns their product roadmap
- Understands and articulates impact of features on business strategy and KPIs
- Researches and analyzes the market & users needs
- Follows competitors and the industry and keeps abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Ultimately accountable for the quality of the teams delivery and ensuring ROI
- Responsibility to lead a team of Product Owners
Requirements and qualifications:
- University educated preferably in a UX, UI or computer science/engineering discipline
- Experience overseeing multi-million dollar agile development budgets
- Experience leading and working in a global digital or technology team
- Experience managing technology vendors and design agencies
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a strong vision on what makes a great product/UX
- Someone who is data obsessed and uses analytics to makes calculated and brave decisions to drive the product strategy.
- Someone who is customer obsessed and uses various strategies and methods to collate and action user feedback
- Someone who sees themselves as the bridge between the business and technology worlds
You will be even more competitive if:
- Experience working with Adobe Marketing cloud (AEM, Target, Analytics) or similar enterprise wide solutions
- Experience integrating front end technologies into enterprise CRM, ERP and Marketing technologies such as SAP, Eloqua and Saleforce.com
- Experience working with latest front end technologies such as React.js or similar
- Experience working with short Agile sprints (1-2 weeks) and managing multiple releases strategies
- Digital Marketing or digital sales/e-com experience
- Financial Service experience preferred but not essential and we also welcome applicant from B2C or agency backgrounds
- Industry awards for product innovation & development
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.