This is a key trainer role for the agency, co-ordinating and delivering the NCA on-boarding process, welcoming and equipping new officers for their careers in the NCA.
- Co-ordinate the NCA on-boarding process and deliver training to newly recruited NCA Officers in support of NCA business needs.
- Provide specialist advice and knowledge to colleagues and partners to support achievement of organisational objectives and enable compliance with organisational policy.
- Plan, design and develop training products which satisfy identified learning needs.
- Deliver training and development products using appropriate methodology and materials and in the most cost effective and appropriate manner.
- Facilitate, coach and mentor groups and individuals.
- Determine and utilise assessment strategies to identified standards.
- Evaluate training, learning and development programmes.
- Develop and manage internal systems and processes to achieve and maintain corporate accreditation.