London, Warrington, Crawley
£43,288 + London Weighting £3,258
This role will lead, manage and co-ordinate the design, development and delivery of training to NCA Officers and external partners in cyber, digital investigation or intelligence gathering roles to support the business needs
- Support NCA senior management in the delivery of an effective and efficient departmental service and to develop / build internal and external partner relations and work collaboratively.
- Provide specialist advice and knowledge to colleagues and partners to support achievement of organisational objectives and enable compliance with organisational policy.
- Mange projects, resources, programmes, planning activity and campaigns to ensure work is completed within agreed timescales/budgets and quality standards, in line with NCA policy and business requirements.
- Manage the quality service, secure handling and dissemination of data/information and develop policy, reports, procedures and manage data systems across business areas.
- Develop and build internal and external partner relations working collaboratively to foster good relations.
- Manage the design, development, planning and delivery of training products to meet learning requirements (as required).
- Manage/coach and develop staff
- Analyse information for presentation, reports and recommendations to senior management and other partners.
- Manage resource effectively and in line with NCA policy, legislation and the Learning and Development business model. Identify future demands.