The International Partnerships Coordinator will work with the LSE Faith Centre and Global Covenant Partners to draw together, facilitate and communicate the activities of both organisations to advance their overlapping objectives of applying research and activities to prevent and reduce religion-related violence worldwide.
This exciting role will enable the two organisations to reinforce each other’s programmes and enhance the delivery of outcomes in their plans over the next year.
This will include:
· The establishment of ongoing Scriptural Reasoning between Muslims and Christians in Egypt, supported by local partners including Egyptian LSE alumni and current students.
· Facilitating closer operation of two leading interfaith centres promoting the reduction of religion-related violence both within GCP partner organisations and other UK-based groups.
· Developing a global network of interfaith practitioners, including LSE students and alumni
· Reporting and disseminating findings among Global Covenant partners, including monitoring and evaluation of results and impact over time.
· Initiating, editing, and submitting grant applications to British and international research councils and foundations to develop the work of the LSE Faith Centre and GCP and ensure the sustainability of the projects.
Candidates should be motivated and entrepreneurial, with:
· A keen and demonstrated interest in the role of religion in global affairs.
· Ability and confidence to travel and facilitate dialogue abroad.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate networks and form partnerships across diverse backgrounds.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
To apply for this post, please go to www.lse.ac.uk/LSEJobs. If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the “contact us” links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page. Should you have any queries about the role, please email email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 24th June (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.