BAE Systems Applied Intelligence is looking for a Sales/Account Executive to be part of the Commercial Solutions EMEA Sales team, focusing on selling Managed Security Services. They will be focused on generating new Enterprise customers.
The sales process will include building on existing engagements to develop additional business opportunities as well as originating, leading and closing deals to accelerate the growth within Cyber Security. The role will be focused on selling high-end solutions which will be secured through a client orientated solution selling approach.
Target market sectors include Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Energy, Engineering and Retail, primarily in the UK and wider Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a deal from opportunity to closure. The Sales/Account Executive will have end to end responsibility for leading opportunities through the deal cycle.
- Creating sales strategies. The Sales/Account Executive will help develop strategies to drive Cyber Security sales and will regularly report on progress
- Managing relationships with clients. The Sales/Account Executive will be clearly accountable for certain client relationships; typically working from senior decision maker level to technical level and ensuring BAES remain well positioned in the Cyber Security area.
- Creating and managing an outstanding multi-disciplinary deal team. The Sales/Account Executive will interact and collaborate within the Division to help create the optimum team and customer solution. Strong leadership will be required, both direct and through influence.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting individual with the ability to drive growth in the Cyber Security arena. The performance and personal competencies required for the position include:
- Experience and successful track record selling into one or more target sectors
- Good experience selling Managed Security Services
- Track record of winning or delivering profitable, sustainable deals
- Experience of shaping client requirements and providing business cases
- Proven ability to work in high performing teams to rapidly develop new business solutions often with direct interaction with client stakeholders
- Experience of defining and iterating client value propositions
- Keen awareness of the value levers within their sector
Executing for Results
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets over a number of years or demonstrable track record of supporting other sales/account management professionals meet or exceed their targets
- Understanding of the pipeline management process
- Disciplined sales execution with reliable sales forecasting
- Experience in leading and motivating teams
- Record of collaboration with delivery teams to shape, sell and maintain deals
Building Relationships and Using Influence
- Track record of building and sustaining client relationships
- Demonstrable track record of securing, building and maintaining executive sponsorship within previous employers