Marketing Communications Analyst (Marketing Manager, Program Support)
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for providing world-class marketing services for prospective and existing Academic Partners. The MCS may develop or work with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver services such as: the design and deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management. The MCS utilizes their strong marketing and communications skills & services to optimize partner relationships to exceed results. The MCS may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or service.Recognizes when a decision is needed for problem solving, analyzes the situation and makes independent recommendations and decisions.
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic Partners which empowers the business to exceed objectives.
- Works on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for Academic Partners & internal teams.
- Supports communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
- Participates in the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
- Provides Academic Partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives.
- Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, account management or a related field with specific experience in the following areas:
- Specific experience managing large and complex asset development projects, ideally launch/re-launch programs or projects that scaled across multiple programs and verticals.
- High degree of proficiency and inclination with Pearson technical systems and processes to effectively guide projects with intricate dependencies including system migrations, new program set-up, etc. (Laurus, ExactTarget, WordPress, Mosaic, etc.)
- Proven ability to expertly leverage and collaborate with central marketing resources on very complex and demanding portfolio of programs
- Experience across multiple programs and verticals with diverse audience and industry knowledge
- Proven organizational skills/systems to independently manage multiple complex and fast-paced projects concurrently
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Work Locations: US-FL-Orlando-2101 Park Center 2101 Park Center Drive Suite 250 Orlando 32835
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 22, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1809350
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled