Marketing Development Analyst (Web Marketing Analyst)
The Web Marketing Analyst will have two main responsibilities: (1) report creation, development and analysis for the Media Analytics team; (2) development support for a proprietary business analytics platform. The Web Marketing Analyst is expected to collect and analyze data on prospective students, competitors, and media sources, while disseminating large amounts of data with trend analyses and actionable performance insights. On the development side, this position will support these reporting efforts through the continued development of our proprietary data analytics platform using a wide variety of skills. In addition to working knowledge and performance the Web Marketing Analyst’s ultimate success in the role will be determined by their integrity (both data and personal), respect (professionalism, self-management, and effective relationships), quality (accuracy, organization and effective communication), and efficiency (time management and innovation).
- Analysis and development of single and multi-page sites.
- Works with the development team to customize WordPress CMS installations and build new features into sites using third party APIs and custom plugins.
- Work with Marketing Managers to ensure consistency of message and branding all sites
- Work with SEO/SEM teams to implement recommendations or guidelines.
- Page and file asset migrations, monitoring lead flow from web forms.
- Helps to identify, analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data on established and prospective customers, competitors, and marketing channels/sources.
- Prepares reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigates & evaluates marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually improve results.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel he or she supports.
- Provides insights which facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion
- Executes against partner marketing plans to deliver results that exceed defined objectives
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with our internal teams & Academic Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- Creates buyin from multiple constituents in a collaborative crossfunctional environment
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Web Design, Market Research, Statistics, Behavioral Sciences, Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in product research & analysis, preferably for the education industry or an intangible product
- Experience with various analytics platforms such as; SAS, Google Analytics, SPSS,
- Experience with utilizing various research methods and statistical sampling
- Experience with analyzing consumer behavior, market dynamics such as opportunities and threats.
- Experience developing and implementing research strategies
- Experience with survey software such as Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, and or Confirmit
- Experience managing out-sourced vendors
- Moderate experience with Git for setting up a local development environment and following Git best practices
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Work Locations: US-FL-Orlando-2145 Metro Center 2145 Metro Center Orlando 32835
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 8, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1806278
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled