At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.
We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to manage the production and delivery of campaigns end to end.
- Work with relevant agencies, stakeholders, and colleagues to manage or support campaigns from concept and content development, design, delivery and deployment.
- Develop highly effective brand marketing campaigns to achieve set objectives, ensuring compliance with the overall brand and business strategy.
- Provide regular status reports and post-campaign analysis with insightful observations about opportunities to refine and recalibrate existing and future tactics.
- Create impactful and relevant communications and high-quality content and materials in support of marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for any other marketing scope/ activities and events as required
- 3 - 5 years experience within a marketing function and a solid background in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to plan, manage and successfully deliver end to end complex campaigns simultaneously and within budget.
- Experience with creative copywriting and have a good eye for good design.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of data segmentation, using a CRM and automation platforms
- Keen interest in data driven and performance led marketing, best practice and innovations
- Education industry sector experience will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Creativity: Ability to apply creative thinking and imagination to campaign development, as well as an unrelenting focus on the target audience.
- Judgment: Ability to demonstrate sound thinking when recommending approaches and assessing business risks. Makes decisions that balance a variety of factors to achieve an optimal outcome.
- Communication and Stakeholder Management: A track record of building and sustaining excellent internal and external relationships (at all levels) who is collaborative and with an ability to build networks. Powerful interpersonal skills with an ability to influence. Ability to appreciate the diversity of stakeholder interactions and adapt style and approach accordingly.
- Project Execution: Ability to plan, manage, and successfully complete multiple complex projects simultaneously and in budget.
Education, Qualifications & Training
- Degree qualified in Business / Marketing or related discipline
- MS Office, Google Suite (drive, docs, sheets, slides etc)
We’re proud of our people - their drive, talent and enthusiasm. At Pearson we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits.
If you are interested in growing your career with the world's leading learning organisation, please submit your application nowand please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Primary Location: SG-SG-Singapore
Work Locations: SG-Singapore-9 North Buona Vista 9 North Buona Vista Drive \#13-01 The Metropolis Tower One 138588
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 18, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1800693