The Marketing Operations Strategy team is well-established at MVF and is right at the heart of our product delivery. We act as a central point between sales and marketing using strong commercial acumen to execute mass-market campaigns and maximise profitability. We go above and beyond to ensure our product is of the highest quality to maximise our clients ROI.
We are creating a world-class team of digital marketers to accelerate growth in our B2B division. This is an exciting opportunity to shape global marketing strategy using cutting-edge digital technology to launch a diverse range of products in fast-growing markets. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to make a big impact, fast!
- Manage communication between Sales, Tech and Marketing teams to ensure all are aligned with product delivery strategy
- Launching new products in new and existing B2B sectors to maximise profitability and client ROI
- Use knowledge from all digital channels to maximise profit margins and deliver our clients the highest quality product
- Build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Conduct internal and market analysis to identify key areas of growth for new products
- Help build and improve resilient internal processes that will allow the business to scale quickly
What Success Looks Like:
- Gross profit is maximised across B2B Markets
- Decisions are based on sound analysis and reasoning and communicated clearly to stakeholders
- Client performance is optimised for ROI
- Processes are created and improved to ensure scalable growth across the business
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats
- Has very strong analytical skills (Excel etc.)
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude
- Is able to make bold decisions and push through a business case
What we're offering you:
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level.
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis.
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
- Be part of our award-winning company - When we are back in the office you will notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Learn what it’s like to work in the Marketing Operations team here: