The Order to Cash Operations Manager reports into the Director, Customer Service & Order to Cash (CSOTC) and is an integral member of the CSOTC leadership team, responsible for driving performance and continuous improvement in the end to end processes that it touches. This role leads a team of direct reports and approximately 20-50 total staff. It is also part of the GBS Americas People Leader network and will contribute to annual GBSA entity plan activities and cross-tower projects at the center, in addition to various GBS global initiatives.
* Direct activities to comply with corporate strategic plans, policies, procedures and internal controls; to identify and proactively manage associated risks; to proactively manage performance against expectations; and to resolve complex, escalated and systemic operational problems.
* Develop solutions to complex operational problems. Ensure quality service delivery for customers and business partners within a call center environment operating 24x7x365. Deliver operational excellence by leading a team to meet agreed performance metrics and service level agreements.
* Set and manage organizational priorities, goals and performance, to deliver against the GBS vision and annual plan as well as business partner objectives & projects. Identify and manage initiatives within OTC in alignment with the Americas business strategy. Assess new opportunities and propose how to embed/manage new work within the operation as well as identify opportunities for sourcing where applicable.
* Monitor applicable call center technology components (phone, email, CRM, etc) and various reports/data sources daily to ensure sound operational performance while adjusting plans based on needs or volume changes.
* Support CSOTC Director to develop overall operations strategy for the department.
* Build a strong safety awareness and prevention culture within the GBS by promoting a speak-up culture and encouraging the utilization of IRIS to report near misses and record Safety Observation Conversations (SOC's).
* Develop talent within the organization, as well as interacting and getting to know the work and performance of people leaders/employees from other CS/OTC and GBS Americas teams. This includes participation in annual talent review processes that include but are not limited to succession planning, 9-box grids, and development action plans.
* Proactively establish, develop, and maintain productive operational relationships with new and existing stakeholders and business partners, as well as internally to GBSA in order to build trust and confidence in the team's delivery.
* Manage the implementation of key projects to support the changing needs of the business including representing GBSA on business project governance boards as required.
* Provide leadership to drive Continuous Improvement (CI) culture and deliver CI initiatives to make end to end processes or practices more effective and efficient, while pushing forward an agenda of process standardization.
* Establish, forecast, and manage annual operations budget.
* Coach and manage team of people managers in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, (including planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and recognizing employees; addressing complaints and resolving personnel issues).
* Bachelor's degree
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 5 years' team leadership experience
* Proven experience in coaching and leading high performing teams
* Experience managing a budget
* Experience in a customer-focused environment
* Demonstrated delivery of continuous improvement initiatives