The Senior P&C Consultant, Offshore Wind US is responsible for defining and delivering the people plan that enables to business to achieve its strategy and goals. They will provide people & culture support for a broad spectrum of activities, ensuring consistent and effective delivery of key people initiatives and projects in line with local legislation, bp policy and best practice. They will work closely with other people & culture teams (Talent, Reward & Wellbeing, Culture, Services & Solutions) to integrate activities and advisory services. May serve as a squad leader to deliver projects and manage change. This role will be responsible for senior stakeholder management both internally and externally across entities and JV partners.
* Develop a deep understanding of the business they support while driving and delivering organizational change initiatives providing thought leadership, guidance, and coaching.
* Lead on strategic resourcing plans to ensure all critical leadership and development opportunities are filled with a focus on new businesses.
* Provide leadership and expertise in Talent Management and Performance Management.
* Focus on engagement and regularly measure and respond to feedback.
* Promote diversity, equity and inclusiveness and assess people policies to ensure fair and equal application.
* P&C lead for JV partners in Zero Carbon Energy, specifically offshore wind with Equinor in the US.
* Foster positive employee relations and create an environment for listening and two-way communication.
* Provide direction to P&C Reward and support the implementation of the reward harmonization plans.
* Leverage agile methodologies to maximize value of project delivery and manage agile teams when needed.
* Ensure personal and team compliance with safety and ethical rules and processes while demonstrating exemplary display of bp's values and behaviors.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant field.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
Require experience in Human Resources with proven capability and experience in:
* Strategic talent management, organizational development, change management and employee relations.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to build capability, coach and drive high performance.
* Developed knowledge of JV operations and management.
* Track record of effective strategic partnering and executive level coaching.
* Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results.
* Experience with organizational change management and working in a matrixed organization.
* Working knowledge of local labor legislation and regulation.
* Experience in low carbon energy, ideally in Wind
* Advanced/Master's degree in Human Resources or MBA
* Experience working with agile methodologies (scrum, kanban, design thinking, etc)
* Professional certification(s) in Human Resources
Responsible for defining and delivering the people plan that enables the business to achieve its goals, managing a large team to provide highly advanced HR advice for a broad spectrum of HR activities, contributing to strategic development and implementation to drive the successful delivery of key people initiatives and working closely with other HR teams to integrate HR advisory services across a range of locations.
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. The drug screen requires a hair test for which BP must be able to obtain a sufficient hair sample for analysis (~4 cm/1 ½" scalp, or > 2 cm/¾" body - arms & armpits/legs/chest)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BP is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected group status. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us or have one of your representatives contact us at ; or by telephone at 281.366.1999.
Read the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the poster supplement - for more information about Equal Employment Opportunities. (Spanish version)
BP is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. View our policy statement