?The purpose of this role is to lead the day to day relationship with the client, be responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, maintain adherence to deadlines, and the day to day management and development of the account team of Paid Social Planners and Paid Social Assistants.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day responsibilities of the role and beyond...
- Develop account strategy in partnership with clients and Paid Social Directors and be accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPI’s
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects
- Has ultimate responsibility for pacing and managing account budgets
- Leads daily relationships with clients and manages expectations
- Responsible for the management and development throughout the account team
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience in Paid Social (Essential), experience in other areas of digital marketing is an advantage
- Strongly numerate / literate and comfortable manipulating data sets using language to bring them to life, and show what we can do with the data (Desirable)
- Has led or managed a team or is keen to do so (Desirable)
- Passionate about digital media (Essential!)
What can we do for you?
We're always learning, because digital doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and tactics that will teach us a few things too.
What we’re like
- Drive, digital-obsessed and excited by what we do — that's us. We live to get the best results for our clients, especially if it means doing something no-one's done before. We think as a team.
- With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, creating online experiences people really connect with.
What about my team specifically?
With people spending an average of 115 minutes a day on social platforms and 93% of marketers including social in their plans, the iProspect paid social team leads the market. From Snapchat to Facebook, LinkedIn to Instagram, our tier-one partnerships set us apart and enable first-to-market access and unique audience data access.
You'll join a passionate community of 70+ Paid Social specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded sorts in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work drinks to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.