Paid Social Manager (Sr. Search Marketing Manager)
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
The Sr. Search Marketing Manager responsible for defining the market opportunities, marketing, & analysis/optimization of the organization's services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, digital marketing, advertising, and analytics. He or she may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or channel. This is Senior/Management level position which requires expert knowledge and little to no instruction.
Responsibilities are applicable based on the position focus/channel
- Helps to identify, analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data on established and prospective customers, competitors, and marketing channels/sources.
- Prepares reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigates & evaluates marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually improve results.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel he or she supports.
- Provides insights which facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion
- Executes against partner marketing plans to deliver results that exceed defined objectives
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with our internal teams & Academic Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- Creates buyin from multiple constituents in a collaborative crossfunctional environment
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in paid search and/or social with Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a team of Search Marketing Specialists
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in paid search with Adwords (Re-Marketing, Display, Search) Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Linkedin.
- Sr. level position requires expert level experience in the following areas:
- Managing at least $3m in annual spend
- Digital marketing for lead generation, channels, sources, best practices and KPI’s
- Development, management, analysis, reporting and forecasting of media campaigns
- Web analytics and a/b testing applications a plus (Google Analytics GA, Optimizely, Hotjar)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of Excel
- Superior attention to detail, excellent organizational & project management skills
- Very strong analytical skills with a proven track record of developing actionable recommendations from quantitative data
- Ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure with tight deadlines
May supervise a team of Search Marketing Analysts
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Work Locations: US-FL-Orlando-2101 Park Center 2101 Park Center Drive Suite 250 Orlando 32835
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Experienced
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2017
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1717828