• Contribute to the continuous improvement of capability within the organisation through running regular data reports, evaluating data and insight and then making persuasive, evidenced-based recommendations to the Head of Strategic Capability & Organisational Development
• Provide a professional learning and development support service for the Team, staff and managers. This will include managing queries, bookings, arranging events, coordinating networks, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, carrying out research and Cabinet Office returns.
• Source external training providers, Agencies and accredited bodies to deliver value for money, innovative and inspiring learning to meet the Commission's priorities, using Civil Service Learning by default.
• Producing reports, in both narrative and chart format, for senior level action.
• Administer HR budget records and be responsible for purchase orders and invoicing systems to effectively monitor the overall budget allocation
• Emotionally intelligent with the ability to nuance their approach.
• Ability to build networks and work collaboratively to ensure best practice is embedded.
• Ability to plan and prioritise competing demands to ensure performance targets and deadlines are met.
• Maintaining a professional approach when presented with a challenge, manage expectations and provide a constructive and proportionate outcome.
• Experience of using a range of methodologies to increase capability.
• Hold or be prepared to work towards a professional qualification.
• Handling data and information sensitively in accordance with the business procedures and/or law.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Developing Self and Others
Managing a Quality Service
Delivering at Pace