The post holder will work with the senior responsible officers and sponsors of projects to ensure that:
• Business benefits and objectives of change are clearly understood and articulated with measures identified to track progress in delivering these objectives through upward reporting from project managers and service owners.
• Investment requirements and dependencies including people, finance, estates and IT requirements are clearly set out at the beginning or projects and are monitored throughout the project lifecycle, with any changes to requirements flagged and reassessed.
Business Analysts accurately map and define user requirements so that end benefits clearly align with organisational needs.
• Clear timescales are set out and mapped across the programme to identify and mitigate any capacity issues.
• A clear and holistic whole system change narrative connecting all change into one single, cohesive and deliverable change plan is established and visible to senior leaders and managers.
• Interventions are in place to make sure that the change sticks, working in partnership with stakeholders across the business, in particular HR, Internal Communications and senior leaders, ensuring that messaging is consistent.
• Monitoring and reporting on the delivery of business impacts and the progress of change.
• Ensuring diversity and inclusion underpins all projects and change.
We are looking for candidates with the following skillset:
• Experience of managing a diverse portfolio or programme of projects.
• Leadership at a senior level, role modelling the behaviours and ways of working expected of our people.
• Confident stakeholder engagement at all levels with the ability to constructively surface challenges.
• The ability to assimilate information and translate it into a single joined up picture, identifying risks and dependencies.
• An understanding of Agile and Waterfall project management techniques.
• Working knowledge of effective Business Analysis tools and techniques.
• An understanding of change theory and practice and how to effectively deliver change.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Making Effective Decisions
Communicating and Influencing
Delivering at Pace