Pensions Engagement Manager
The Pearson Pension Plan
Reporting to the Pensions Director and as part of the team looking after over 26,500 members with over £4bn worth of pension liabilities, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the pensions engagement strategy for members of Pearson’s UK pension arrangements, with the goal of improving member engagement and providing high quality information and guidance to members.
- Development and delivery of a strategic plan for member engagement, working closely with the pensions leadership team, communications consultant and senior stakeholders.
- Deliver specific targets for the outcome measures relating to the engagement strategy and our transformation to digital.
- Develop the pension plan brand and engagement channels reflecting member segmentation.
- Deliver website capability and promotion of member self-service.
- Deliver continuous improvements in all written material underpinned by compliance with relevant regulations.
- Conduct ongoing research into member engagement effectiveness.
- Ensure all communications adhere to the Plan’s brand, writing guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Engage directly with members / employees across all Pearson’s UK businesses.
- Have line management responsibility for the Pensions Communications Consultant.
Substantial experience of design and delivery of digital strategies
- Substantial experience in marketing and communications delivery
- Substantial experience of pensions communications
- Forward thinking, innovative and can drive effective change
- A flexible approach to work at all times and a commitment to drive delivery of solutions within deadlines
- Highly developed stakeholder management, negotiation and communications skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, focussed on members and other stakeholders. Must possess an enthusiasm to work collaboratively with other team members, colleagues and suppliers.
- Proven track record in people management
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills
- Qualifications such as PMI would be desirable but not essential
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-80 Strand 80 Strand London WC2R 0RL
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2017
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1717885