Job DescriptionPhysiotherapist- Occupational Health and Wellness. Northampton basedBand 6 or Band 7 Pay scale £31,592 - £44,430
- dependent on experience.
Location: Northampton based 3-4 days a week, with 1-2 days per week in Nottinghamshire and Birmingham dependent on need. We can also consider 2 part time positions to cover the roleAre you a Physiotherapist with experience of working in MSK physiotherapy?Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity?Come and join our new and developing in-house Occupational Health and Wellness team!Who we are
We are the UK’s leading charity providing specialist mental healthcare. Profits are re-invested into new services and new facilities, helping us to continue to do amazing work and transform mental healthcare. We support and care for our 4200 staff across 4 locations including Northampton, Essex, Birmingham and NottinghamshireWho you are
What you will need for this role?
- You have experience and capability to practise Physiotherapy autonomously within Occupational Health to support our staff through preventative and therapeutic treatments.
- You can work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team to promote high standards of skill and practice whilst supporting the development of the service
- A confident, competent and highly motivated individual with ability to engage others to effect positive health change.
- Work autonomously to meet service levels for management referrals and consultations.
- Driven to develop excellent working relationships within the organisation.
- Able to work flexibly and undertake travel to our other Midlands sites
- Substantial experience of managing musculoskeletal disorders and of working to high standards of innovative practice.
- Commitment to a wellness culture and targeted health promotion initiatives.
- Proven people management skills and ability to engage and support staff health improvement programmes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and supporting continuous professional development to student and other colleagues.
You will be an integral part of our expert Clinical team undertaking clinical management of triaged referrals. You will have opportunities for continuing professional development, training, and career progression.Enjoy great rewards:
Closing date 13th August 2017Interviews likely to be week commencing 21st August 2017
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including cycle to work, car lease and childcare vouchers
- Sponsorship opportunities for the right candidate
- Referral scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Generous pension
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years’ service
- Sickness policy on a par with the NHS
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free flu and hepatitis jabs
If you would like to know more about these posts or would like an informal chat or visit please contact Carmel Garvey Occupational Health Lead Nurse
or Sam Rigg Head of Physiotherapy on 01604 616124