Job DescriptionPhysiotherapy Assistant - To work across Men's Medium Secure, Men's Low Secure and Learning Disability IPUSalary From £19,892 Full Time Band 4Northampton
Our Physiotherapy team is a specialist, friendly and supportive team providing treatment to patients across the Care Pathways in use at St Andrew’s. We are working towards being a world class organisation and physiotherapists provide specialist input and care supporting patients with complex physical and mental health needs who may exhibit challenging behaviour. Your role will be to support the physiotherapists in the delivery of this treatment. "You never know what you'll get; every day is different; but the team always pulls together and shares their strengths." What a member of our team said about working here.A little bit about you…
A little about what you will get from us…
- You will be someone who exhibits our CARE values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence
- An understanding of the importance of exercise
- Recent experience working in a care environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Demonstrate patience and understanding and be able to motivate patients to exercise
Package and Benefits
- Opportunities to work with Specialist Physiotherapists to develop new skills.
- Job satisfaction as you work with patients and see them improve
- Monthly PT department team meetings and training.
- Protected time for monthly clinical supervision.
- Access to internal and external training events.
- Regular review of developmental needs and achievement.
Closing date Sunday 24th March 2019
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application