As the Planner Scheduler, you will follow the Work Management Process to plan and execute jobs in a safe and complaint manner. You will work with the rest of the US Pipelines (USPL) team to ensure proper communication and completion of all work in the region.
- Plan and schedule all non-emergency, normal ,and break-in maintenance work performed in accordance with Work Management Process
- Visit job site (where practical) to review job work scope and develop work plan.
- Verify all work planning tasks are completed (e.g., regulatory permits, LOTOs, and equipment/materials) prior to moving to the scheduling phase.
- Coordinate planning of work activities with key stakeholders including Operations, Product Movements, and engineering.
- Work closely with District Operations Managers, Tea m Leaders, Project Team, Construction Team, Scheduling & Product Movements, Procurement, contractors and/or other affected parties to ensure work plan understanding and optimal utilization of personnel with minimal disruption
- Provide support and guidance to ensure that job plan steps are properly executed.
- Create and update PMs, Job Plans ,including frequency as determined and approved by the Facility Engineer.
- Issue a one-week schedule of work tasks and assignments for operation resources.
- Facilitate a weekly scheduling meeting with Team Leaders to discuss next week's schedule, as well as, future work.
- Review with Team Leader status of work that needs to be re-scheduled or carried over due to break–in (unscheduled) work.
- Maintain a list of open work orders which require equipment to be shut down so that some or all of them can be performed in the event of an unscheduled shutdown of that equipment.
- Provide Maximo and scheduling training to increase field knowledge and understanding. Super User of Maximo and Akwire
- Prepare and distribute all Maximo and Akwire/Schedule related reports.
- Assist Operations with preparation of Maximo records for internal and external audits.
- Responsible for entering data in Maximo per applicable guidelines and/or procedures including asset changes and new entries to ensure consistency and data integrity.
- Digital Skills – Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, Maximo, and Akwire
- Control of Work & OMS – Safety & Operations, WMP, Maintenance / Inspections – General Maintenance Workstream
- Project Management – Project scheduling, critical path, resource loading, interface management
A High School Diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 5 years experience in operations or maintenance planning activities preferably in oil and gas, pipeline operations, or field construction.
- Experience utilizing CMMS (e.g. Maximo or SAP) or other maintenance planning tools.