Postgraduate Marketing and Recruitment Officer
Summary of role
We are looking for a proactive Postgraduate Recruitment Advisor to engage potential applicants through a wide range of channels and who will rigorously manage the applicant journey. The post-holder should be keen to make their mark on a suite of Postgraduate and Short Course programmes, drawing on their previous experience within a recruitment or marketing role.
Conversion and Marketing
- Meticulously follow up with enquiries for the postgraduate and short course programmes at Pearson Business School.
- Manage and implement postgraduate and short course conversion activities, designed to convert hot leads to applicants in line with annual student recruitment targets. Activities include but are not limited to emails, direct mail, on-site events, phone calls, online and in-person activities.
- Work together with the Marketing team to develop materials such as apply guides, fees and finance brochures and other promotional materials.
Recruitment and Events
- Work closely with the events team to design and deliver presentations for Postgraduate and short course applicants at Open Days and Taster Days, suitable for a diverse audience.
- Support the admissions team in coordinating applicant workshops.
Enquiries and Team Support
- Ensure accurate and timely updates to the CRM system (Salesforce) through recording activity with prospective students.
- Support the enquiries team with direct enquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Support the Undergraduate Conversion and B2B activities during busy periods of the year (such as clearing and recruitment fairs and events).
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
- Naturally methodical, with a keen eye for detail
- Organised and proactive, evidence of planning and continual improvement to build long-term success.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to tailor copy writing and presentation style to suit different audiences
- Ability to analyse applicant data to inform decisions
- A positive attitude and flexibility in your approach to work and colleagues.
- Able to make decisions independently based on your knowledge of recruitment and marketing
- Demonstrate resilience and creativity in solving problems.
- Personal gravitas to inspire confidence in others.
- Able to take bold and decisive action to deliver ambitious outcomes, and champion a culture of high performance
- Willingness to travel and work some evenings and weekends throughout the year.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- CRM/Salesforce experience
- Email Marketing experience (Pardot, Marketing Cloud etc)
- An aptitude for Google sheets, docs and other apps.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities
- Experience managing projects, delivered within budget and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of managing successful relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced and competent in designing and delivering engaging content, copy writing or presentations
- Experience within Recruitment or Marketing
- Detailed knowledge of Higher Education
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-190 High Holborn 190 High Holborn London WC1V 7BH
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: May 15, 2019
Job Unposting: Jun 5, 2019
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1906401
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.