Principal Examiner - LCCI Level 3 - Sales and Account Management
Closing date: 16 September 2018 at midnight
Pearson is currently recruiting a Principal Examiner for LCCI Level 3 Sales and Account Management
LCCI International Qualifications from Pearson are among the best recognised and most highly regarded business-related qualifications in the world. The qualifications are work-related qualifications, created to give professional learners the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the workplace. The examinations assess the professional knowledge of the subject and are tested in English.
Pearson LCCI International qualifications are offered through a growing network of over 4,000 centres, supported by extensive learning resources and easy online administration. The qualifications are taken in over 80 countries and each year over 500,000 are awarded across the globe.
Level 3 Certificate in Sales and Account Management course content
To produce appropriate assessment materials, including question papers and mark schemes, and be responsible for the standardisation of its marking.
· To produce a working draft paper / respond to any amendments or suggestions and produce a draft paper.
· To set / approve questions and mark schemes - demonstrate the specification’s content and assessment criteria has been met in the question papers (may take the form of a grid).Its content should be clear and fit for purpose.
· To attend the Question paper Evaluation Committee meeting (QPEC) and produce a final draft.
· To ensure final question papers meet the specification content and assessment objectives.
· To ensure parity of standards across optional questions and question papers
· To monitor the marking standards of all examiners (including Assistant Principal Examiners, Team Leaders and Examiners), ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout.
· To monitor the standards of examiners, advise on their appointment, training and reappointment.
· To attend the awarding meeting, advise on mark ranges for the grade boundaries.
· To submit an evaluation report on performance of the question paper.
· You will have assessment experience up to Team Leader level in the relevant qualification.
· You will have experience of teaching the relevant subject and level.
· You will have experience of managing people.
· You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
· You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
· Decision Making
· Delivery Focused
· Maximising Potential in Self and Others
· Change management/flexibility
· You will have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
· You will be required to have excellent communication, strong organisation and IT skills
Short listed applicants will be required to attend an interview.
Welcome to Pearson, the world'sleading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help peope make more of their lives through learning.
We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.